Brie and I met on Friday at the Disney store on 55th and 5th Ave. I only have two photos of the evening: one from the store and one on our way to finding dinner.
Brie and Cruella seem to understand each other. Should I be concerned?
We were going to make our way down to this French Restaurant on 51st St. but ended up trying Caffe Cielo instead. Very nice food, but also very pricey and not as much fun for the money as I think it might be.
Next time you see my girlfriend, tell her how pretty she is! She doesn't seem to believe me. =)
2 comments:
Hi Eddie! Thanks for sending us your blog. We look forward to keeping up with all of your adventures in NYC.
- Judy, Brian & Joey
My pleasure! I'm racking up new experiences almost every day, so I really need to keep at it with this blog! I'm already a few days behind!
Post a Comment