Yes, the same place that was such an endless source of frustration because it would be closed or only semi-open is now open for real and has real wifi and yummy food at reasonable prices. And cozy decor to boot.
I've been there almost every day this week. There are still things about Think Coffee in Manhattan that I like better, but this place is practically next door to me so I'll probably be spending lots of time there.
There are only two minor downsides to this place, in my opinion:
1. I'm not jazzed about their regular filter-drip coffee. I end up ordering americanos instead, which are better.
2. Their music library presently consists of just a few CDs, so they end up going through the same music over and over and over. I'll hear the same tunes several times each day.
On the plus side, they have secure wifi with a code they change every day, several tasty cream cheese options for bagels, cereal which I order with soy milk for breakfast at times, wraps and sandwiches and a lentil soup which is very nice.
I think the folks that own it are Moroccan - it has decor that points in that direction and the food and drink do as well. I'm on a first-name basis now with two of the baristas and one of them is from Casablanca!
I would have taken more photos today, but my camera ran out of juice. It was snowing outside of my little window here today.

No comments:
Post a Comment